Friday, September 15, 2017

Little Explorer | Crate Paper Cool Kid | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing another cool boy layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper!

The Cool Kid collection is just so perfect for creating boy layouts! Whether it be an every day moment you are capturing or a major event, this collection has it all! This photo of my youngest son was taken by my older son when he was experimenting with my camera, we were waiting to go into the Tower of London this day and although the 'Little Explorer' title fits the story behind the photo, the photo itself doesn't show him exploring...it shows him just being his adorable self!

Also Oliver is not 8 years old in this photo, he is 6 but I wanted to include the pop of yellow to the right hand side since I had yellow in two other places on my layout. I am all about balance when I create a layout...I like to work in 3's and create a visual triangle as well. 

I included the transparent aeroplane ephemera to the right of my photo to help disguise some of the busyness that was going on in the photo....I quite often do this.....just by adding an embellishment, you can help the focus stay on the subject front and centre.

I added a couple of wood veneer pieces from my stash to this layout, I like to add different types of embellishments as I like to achieve different textures on my layouts!
You can find the Cool Kid collection plus so much more in the Sassy store right now, so make sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Cool Kid Awesome Paper 12x12     Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12

Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk   Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers

Project Life Explore Flair Badges 8pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails