Friday, September 22, 2017

A Little Dirt Never Hurt | Crate Paper Cool Kid | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout  created for Sassy Scrappers using the Crate Paper 'Cool Kid' collection

The background paper I chose for this layout reminded me of dirt tracks and so it was perfect for this layout and photo of my eldest son playing in the dirt! There were some great embellishments included in this range for me to include on this layout!

I made good use of the 6 x 6 paper pad to create my title. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title out but I used different coloured papers for different words making sure that there wouldn't be the same colours close together.  

I loved creating this layout and thinking a little outside the box! 

Make sure you check out the Sassy store where you can find all of the Cool Kid collection plus so much more too!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Cool Kid 6x6 Paper Pad  Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12

Cool Kid Champ Paper 12x12    Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk

Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy ThickersProject Life Explore Flair Badges 8pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails