Friday, August 18, 2017

Roadtrip | Crate Paper Cool Kid | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the super awesome 'Cool Kid' collection by Crate Paper! This super cool collection is currently in the Sassy store if you find inspiration from my layout and wish to purchase it!

This collection is not only great for all your boy themed pages, it can be used for travel or outdoor pages too. My family and I had a recent holiday overseas and we captured lots of Roadtrip moments including this one of my youngest son falling asleep on his Pop after a big day out! I just had to document this and what better way with the bright colours of the Cool Kid collection

I wrote some journaling on that tag and then popped it behind my photo, I love doing this and will quite often hide my journaling as I feel it can take away from the design sometimes. I knew I wanted to use the clear ephemera road map piece but it got a bit lost against the blue background so I adhered it to white cardstock and I like how that looks much better!

My title is cut using my Silhouette Cameo and I cut it from a lime green cardstock that matches perfectly with my Mum's cardigan in the photo. I really like the mix of fonts in the title.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Make sure to check out the Sassy store for all your crafting needs!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Cool Kid Brothers Paper 12x12     Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12

Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk     Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers

Project Life Explore Flair Badges 8pkApple Weave Cardstock 

Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails