Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Feeling All the Feels | July 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the July 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

I absolutely fell in love with the 'All the Feels' paper by Amy Tangerine from the On a Whim collection! I knew I wanted to cut up lots of those cute quotes and use them on a layout.

I started this layout with no design in mind, I chose a photo and then went ahead and cut up the quotes, once they were all cut, I placed them all around my photo to frame it. I used some foam tape to pop up my photo as I knew the quotes would take a lot of the focus and I wanted the photo to remain the focus.

The exclusives this month are unbelievable!! We have so many exclusives this month, including 2 x papers, Project Life cards, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers, epoxy stickers and painted wood veneer! I really hope we get those gorgeous painted wood veneers again...they are my favourite!

I used lots of the exclusives as well as some of the Amy Tangerine 'On a Whim' clear stickers and ephemera to embellish my layout. I kept the embellishments to a minimum since I had lots going on with the quotes!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have tried your July 2017 Hip Kits? We would love to see if you have! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails