Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I Love Right Now...

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter! Myself and my family had a really nice relaxing time eating too much chocolate of course!! We bummed around in our pj's as the weather wasn't fabulous but we didn't mind as it was just what the doctor ordered I think, sometimes some mental health days are good!

This month (April) Words or Whatever are sponsoring the challenge over at the new Kraft+ challenge blog....myself and Tess from the WOW design team were asked to play along with the challenge!
Its a fabulous challenge this month with some retro colours and a recipe to follow!


Here is the layout I created specifically for the challenge...I used the American Crafts/Amy Tan 'Stitched' collection for this layout...my background Kraft cardstock is by Kaisercraft.

The WOW chipboard I have used on the layout are some New Release Wood Veneer pieces:

I absolutely adore this photo of my super gorgeous nephew Samuel! He is getting so big now and so funny too....love him so so much! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...I hope you can join in this months Kraft+ challenge...there are lots of great prizes up for grabs as always!!

See you next time...
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just beautiful! Lovely to see you guesting, too:) My fave is how you've used the frame with that lovely pop of red! Easter certainly was a mixed bag weather wise, eh??!!!! Autumn has ARRIVED;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails