Friday, April 10, 2015

Brothers...

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share another of the 5 layouts I created for the 2015 Bella Blvd Creative Team Call! I was unsuccessful in making the team but I am super happy with what I created for the call!


 When I work with a particular manufacturer I love to mix and match collections to see what works for me and what doesn't work! Here I have used a fairly old Bella Blvd Sunshine and Happiness patterned paper (the yellow/orange spotted one) and some bits and pieces from the Birthday Boy collection but also some things from some of the newer collections Tiny Tots and Hello Autumn! 

This photo is one of my very favourite ones of my 2 boys together..I wanted to document how close they are even though they are 5 years apart in age... I typed my journalling on the computer and then cut it up into strips!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you are finding time to create?!

See you next time...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails