Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp Mojo Goodness!!!!

I have yet again been very slack with blogging but I have HEAPS of layouts to share now since going to Camp Mojo!!! Let me tell you I had such a great time, I was so delighted to meet Deb Godley and Maree Warren who are now good friends of mine. Boy did we have some laughs!!! Of course I loved sitting next to and sharing a room with Kim Jeffress 
I managed quite a few layouts in between the laughing, eating, drinking and general shenanigans!!!

***WARNING LOTS OF PHOTOS**** Here goes!!!

My favourite from the weekend of Oliver, look at those eyes.......


Now in no particular order....this one was a challenge set at Camp Mojo to use the colours, orange, teal brown and white.


 Wanted to use my A Lil Somethin bits and pieces!!! Thanks Wends and Susan xxxx 
 Have been eyeing off the Tim Holtz film strip for ages now, I finally got me some!!

I have had this photo of Luke printed for ages but was a little stuck for ideas especially for the title but while I was at Camp Mojo it all just came to me!!!!! Thank you to lovely Kim for giving me a 6 x6 Coredinations cardstock pack!!! 
 and for the lend of her cool cloud punches!!!!

This was the great class we did with Sherry Mendoza, we used texture paste on the chippie frame and heat gunned it to make it bubble, then glimmermisted and attached to the canvas!! 

 Here is that same photo of Oliver from earlier only this time in Sepia.



 This one below was for another challenge to have a painted background. I slapped this layout together really quickly and was lucky enough to get 2nd for it!!!!!! I took inspiration from the little owl button by using the colours it has in it.
 Loving my Dymo labeller at the moment!!!

The only layout I did of me all weekend. Sherry was handing out the Teresa Collins silhouette paper for free so I jumped up and grabbed a sheet, I really like silhouettes at the moment!!! It was a little bit too bright by itself so I popped a Hambly overlay on top and now it looks better!!! The girls all made me put this one in for the 'Shiny Things' challenge at Camp Mojo but I didn't win. 

 Phew, hope I didn't bore you all too much with all that. At the moment I am working on my Masters entries and I am running out of time fast so I had better get back to it!!! I will be back very soon with my Kraft It Up layout for August. Thanks so much or stopping by and getting through it all. Take care all xxxxxx
 

4 comments:

Kim said...

OOOOOO you were a busy little beaver I rememeber all of those but I must say my fav is the one of you, its just beauitiful, every detail is beautiful!

Unknown said...

tarrah...love all your creations...looks like you had a wonderful time

Cathy said...

WOW Tarrah you were a busy bee... loving all your yummy creations but the last one of you is just stunning.. adore the hot pink and black and you look gorgeous!! Have a fab week :)))

Belinda said...

Oh my goodness but your little Oliver has grown!!!! Such beautiful layouts Tarrah. Wish I could have joined you there at Camp Mojo!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails