Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad Blogger but some Exciting News to share!!!

Well hello there strangers!!! Wow where do I start? I know I have been a bad blogger but I have had so much happening lately and absolutely no time to scrap or blog. I have barely had time to even scratch myself LOL!!! We have moved house (hence also no internet for about a month), had a Christening for Oliver who is now 7 months and Oh so adorable :) and hubby and Luke are just about to leave on an adventure up to Cape York!!!! Amongst all this I am off to Camp Mojo in 5 more sleeps, yes that's right 5 more sleeps I can hardly wait I am SOOOO excited!!  Speaking of excited.........................................................

You might remember in my last post that I received some very exciting news on my birthday?
Well I can now tell all. I am on the KRAFT IT UP team!!!! Woohoo!!! I am so shocked to have been chosen amongst the many people who applied to be on the team!! I am so excited though, I just love this challenge blog and feel very honored to be amongst these awesomely talented girls.

The challenge over at KIU for July is to take inspiration from the cupcake picture down a bit further.
Here is my take on the challenge, I took inspiration from the colours and the cupcakes-I used paper cupcake holders on my layout.
Here is the inspiration picture......



I would love to see you play along with us at Kraft It Up, so pop on over and join in the fun!!!!

Here are the two layouts that got me the spot at Kraft It Up :D 
This is the first one and my favourite!!!!


 This is the second one!!!



Till next time (Hopefully I will have heaps to share when I get back from Camp Mojo LOL)keep smiling and scrapping and thanks for stopping by my blog xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you made the team Tarrah I LOVE THESE especially your Happily Ever After Layout

Bellaidea said...

one more time-congratulations and I love your new pages!

Belinda said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tarrah!!!!!! I'm not surprised you were chosen at all. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy Camp Mojo. :-)

Cathy said...

WOO HOO huge congrats on making the team Tarrah.. not surprised at all, your creations are gorgeous!! Have a fab weekend and enjoy Camp Mojo :)))

Unknown said...

congrats Tarrah..i love your layouts for the tryout

Claire said...

So well deserved Tarrah - love your layouts...they're all gorgeous! So jealous you're off to Camp Mojo. I was going to go but my brother's over from the UK that weekend! Have a great time!

Kim said...

woot woot CONGRATS, sooooooooooo excited to be seeing you in 4 days!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, beautiful work, I am not surprise that you made it to the team, congrats!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails