Sunday, February 16, 2020

XOXO | The Cut Shoppe

Hi creative friends,

Today I have a new love themed layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the Love Ya cut file.

I cut the cut file design out of white textured cardstock and then backed the shadow parts with black cardstock. I then used a black pen to outline the outer edge and also the shadow pieces.



Love Ya

Going through my stash of bits and pieces of love collections I found I had lots of things with the XOXO on to add to my page. These were mostly from the Hello Love and Main Squeeze collections by Crate Paper. 

I adhered the XOXO to some red cardstock using some craft foam underneath the cut file to give some height and dimension. 


Over the top of the cut file, I layered lots of things like a pocket, some tags, a few stickers and some wood veneer hearts. 


The fabric X and O are from my stash and I layered a heart puffy sticker and a gold glitter sticker. The flair button on the left of my page is also from my stash and it goes perfectly as it is a bicycle with hearts in the top basket!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to create a love themed layout and to check out all the gorgeous cut file designs in the shop!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails