Thursday, January 30, 2020

Play | The Cut Shoppe

Hi creative friends,

Today I am sharing a new back to school themed design team layout for The Cut Shoppe using one of the Freebie Friyay cut files called Uncharted Territory.  


Uncharted Territory

I cut out the design from white textured cardstock and then chose some older coloured papers by Bella Blvd to back the cut file with. I used red on the very outside, then came in to yellow and then used the light blue/aqua colour in the centre.  Once the cut file was backed I adhered it to the centre of another piece of textured white cardstock.

I matted my photo using a star paper and adhered it slightly to the right of the design. I didn't want to cover up all the blue from backing the cut file. I added the strip of paper with the apples under my photo, I then used this as a place to adhere my acrylic title 'Play'. 

I used a mixture of embellishments including a felt bow, stickers, chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, die-cuts, enamel dots and shapes, a flair button and wood veneer.  I placed the felt bow under the apple paper strip, I love that pop of yellow here. Over to the right of my photo, I placed the backpack die-cut and then layered a Back to School flair button over the top. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for amazing cut file designs for all types of projects!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails