Saturday, March 23, 2024

Our Best Adventure Yet | Great Escape collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am here to share a new scrapbook layout featuring the awesome Cocoa Vanilla Studio Great Escape collection! I don't know about you but I love travelling and I love documenting those travels too! Recently my partner and I took a trip to gorgeous Tasmania, it was wonderful, these photos are from beautiful Cradle Mountain and this collection has been perfect to document our travels.

I started by cutting out a cut file from CUT to YOU from white cardstock and then backed the different words and frames with papers from the Great Escape A5 paper stack.

I added 2 photos in the frames of the cut file as well and I had to be strategic with what photo I added in the top frame due to the frame below covering up part of the photo. I chose the 'Direction' patterned paper as my background, I then cut the navy blue strip from the 'Wild Life' patterned paper and adhered it to the left hand side of the paper. Once the cut file was all backed, I adhered it to the same background paper. Usually I adhere my cut files using craft foam to pop them up, however for this layout I knew I wanted to pop up the mountains and other die-cut embellishments in the middle. I added the mountains, the Fun Times sign, the wood piece and the Adventure word all from the ephemera pack.

I also placed the compass die-cut to the middle of the 'O' of the word 'Our' in the cut file, I used craft foam for this piece also to pop it up off the page. Down next to the 'Yet' word, I placed the super cute camper die-cut and layered some phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet on top from the ephemera pack. Once the larger elements were added to my page, I then added a few smaller embellishments including puffy enamel shapes and some more stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet, including the arrow sticker and the journal spot above the word 'Our'. I love how the puffy enamel shapes add a touch of colour and dimension and I love how the phrase stickers help to tell the story if you don't feel like journaling!

Lastly I stamped the date stamp and journaled where the photos were taken. I love how this cut file helped to make the design and placement decisions on my layout and the Great Escape collection really does make it so easy to create great memories!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I created my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it! Make sure you get your hands on the awesome Great Escape collection!

Happy crafting!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails