Monday, December 27, 2021

Merry Everything | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends and Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful few days celebrating!

It’s Tarrah back with you to share a new Christmas layout created for CUT to YOU featuring their awesome Merry Everything title cut file.

Merry Everything cut file

I started by cutting the Merry Everything cut file design out of white cardstock and then backed it with different papers from the Kringle & Co collection by Photoplay Paper. Once it was all backed I adhered the cut file with foam tape to the left of a patterned paper background also from the Kringle & Co collection. I then trimmed this paper down and matted the entire layout on the red plaid paper.

I adhered my photo to the right of the cut file with a small plaid paper layered under the photo. I added a gorgeous red and black heart from Charm’s Creations to the left of the photo and also added a flair from Just Add Flair to the centre of the ‘R’ in Every.

I kept the embellishing fairly simple, adding just a few stickers and die-cuts here and there. I like to add embellishments to the top of my cut files, I like how this helps to draw your eye to the cut file. Lastly I stamped the date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating Christmas.

Be sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for all the amazing cut file designs to purchase!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails