Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Christmas Magic | Glitter & Ice collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout featuring some of the gorgeous Glitter & Ice collection by Pretty Little Studio


I decided on the super cute Rudolph 12' x 12' patterned paper for my background and applied some pretty blue mixed media just lightly on the paper.

I placed down a pretty Cambridge paper doily and placed my photo layered with some gingham packaging and also layered one of the Bookmark pennants underneath too.

On the right of my photo, I added one of the super cute flair buttons from the Merry Christmas 2 pack and added a pretty fabric heart from my stash here too. I layered some of the gorgeous green Christmas word stickers from the Merry and Bright pack. My title is from the Twinkle Lights pack and I placed that to the left of my photo. I adhered some snowflake diecuts and some cute star diecuts too. 

Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some black mist around my layout too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails