Friday, August 27, 2021

Totally | Geo Triangles cut file | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends!

Today I am back to share a new layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Geo Triangles cut file. The geometric cut files by CUT to YOU are perfect for boy themed pages! I used the Teen Spirit collection by Echo Park with the cut file.

Geo Triangles cut file

I decided to cut the Geo Triangles cut file design out from black cardstock for a change, I also intended on turning the design so that the triangles were vertical. Black cardstock cut files really suit boy pages especially when the cut file is backed with some bright papers! Once the design was cut out, I picked lots of different papers to back the triangles with.

Once the cut file was all backed, I adhered it to a plain sheet of white cardstock using double sided tape. I often adhere cut files up with craft foam however with the thin lines in this one, I decided to lay it flat. This way it also gives me the option to machine stitch if I wanted to.

I placed the photo of my youngest son slightly on the left of the page to allow for a title in the centre and some embellishments on the left of the photo too. I also didn't want to cover up too much of the cut file design with the awesome papers backed behind it. I kept most of the embellishing to a minimum adding just a few die-cuts and stickers, some wood veneer stars and a flair button.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my boy page as much as I enjoyed creating it! I hope you are inspired to grab some awesome cut files like the Geo Triangles one from the CUT to YOU store and create some awesome projects!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails