Sunday, June 27, 2021

Loving the Everyday | CUT to YOU

Hi creative friends,

Today I am back with you to share a soft, pretty, girly layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the gorgeous Loving the Everyday title cut file.




I cut the design out from white cardstock and then backed the open spaces in the words with different patterned papers. Once the spaces were backed, I added craft foam underneath the cut file. I then adhered the cut file to another sheet of white cardstock. I love how you can see some shadows created by doing this. I added the gorgeous photo of my youngest niece on the right of the title and also tucked in some fussy cut black and white flowers. I had to cover up the heart in the cut file as this is where I placed my photo however I overcame losing the heart by placing a large fabric heart from Charm's Creations in its place.


On the left of the cut file, I tucked in and adhered some more black and white fussy cut florals. Above the cut file, I added the 'Happy' die-cut, the colours in this pieces matched perfectly with the colours I used to back the cut file. Some embellishments that I add to my pages simply might not go with the story I am telling on my layout however if the colour is right, then it usually makes it on to the page! A perfect example of this is the trumpet sticker....as its a pretty, soft aqua colour and the shape and size were right, I added it on top of the Everyday part of the cut file title. I love the addition of this and like I said it has nothing to do with the layout, I just wanted to add it anyway!


At the bottom of the cut file, I have added some of the small, scalloped tear off papers from the Crate Paper Carousel collection and adhered these overlapping each other, I also lifted up the ends to create some more interest on my page. On top of the fabric Charm's Creation heart, I added some phrase stickers and on top of the cut file I added 2 puffy heart stickers and a clear word sticker. On top of the scallops I also added an aqua die-cut and a puffy word sticker here too. Lastly I trimmed down the white cardstock and adhered it to one of the soft pink patterned papers, I then machine stitched a border around the entire layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you were inspired in some way! Make sure you check out the CUT to YOU online store for amazing cut files for your projects!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails