Thursday, June 17, 2021

Explore | To the Moon collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi friends!

Today I am excited to share a bonus layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the awesome To the Moon collection!

This collection is suited to so many themed projects! It would look amazing in a mini album too!    

PhotoGrid_1622631172568

I absolutely LOVE the 'B' side of the My Whole Universe paper and decided to trim each strip of paper to separate them. Once the strips were all cut out, I trimmed a small piece from each and made 2 paper rolls using a pencil to wrap the papers around. I then took a sheet of plain white cardstock and began to arrange the paper rolls on the cardstock. Once I was happy with how the rolls were looking, I adhered the corresponding colour paper strips top and bottom. I then bent the edges of the strips a little to add some texture to my layout. 

PhotoGrid_1622631491604

When I made the 'opening' between the paper strips and rolls I made sure there was enough room to include my photo, the title and some embellishments. I added the blue star section from the Daily Details paper underneath my photo, I like how this adds some colour under the photo. I adhered my photo to the left side of my page and tucked in some ephemera and added the super cute Mr. Robot Bella Pop. On the right of my photo, I added my title which is the 'Explore' title from the awesome chipboard sticker icons

PhotoGrid_1622631555821

I added some Doohickey cardstock stickers around my title to help draw attention to the middle of the layout and to also help tell the story. I also added some epoxy stickers and created another cluster of embellishments in the top right corner, this cluster consists of the gorgeous Shine On Bella Pop, a cloud chipboard piece, an epoxy sticker and a moon die-cut. Lastly I stamped the date stamp to finish my layout.

PhotoGrid_1622631525050

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my bonus project created with the awesome To The Moon collection as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Bella Blvd products used:

To the Moon collection pack

To the Moon Doohickey cardstock stickers

To the Moon Chipboard Icon stickers

To the Moon Ephemera Icons

To the Moon Bella Pops

To the Moon Epoxy stickers

Happy creating!

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails