Sunday, February 9, 2020

XOXO | Bohemian Dream and Wild At Heart Collections | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

 As Valentine's Day is fast approaching I decided to create a Iove-themed layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using both the Bohemian Dream collection and the Wild At Heart collection. I love how these two gorgeous collections combine together!

I cut out the XO twice from the Colour Me Happy cut file set using white cardstock. Once cut, I backed it with the 'B' side of the Fussy Cuts paper from the Wild at Heart collection. I placed some craft foam under the cut file and adhered it to a 6.5' x 12' piece of the 'B' side of the Abundant paper from the Bohemian Dream collection. I then adhered the whole piece to the Gypsy Heart paper that I chose for my background, this piece is also from the Bohemian Dream collection.

My photo is a fairly recent one of myself and my hubby chilling out on some deck chairs, its not often that he will get in photos with me so when I can a snap some selfies! Under the photo, I layered a piece from the Beautiful Mess paper and one of the die-cut frames from the Wild At Heart ephemera pack. I then tucked my photo and layers into the left side of the bottom XO and also having the top 'X' overlap onto the photo.

On the top 'O' I added the round purple sticker from the Bohemian Dream Accessory sticker sheet and also added one of the Wild At Heart flairs to the centre of the sticker. On the other 'O' I added one of the die-cuts from the Bohemian Dream ephemera pack. To the right of the top 'XO' I added one of the tags and arrows from the Wild at Heart ephemera pack. Lastly, I added some of the wood veneer hearts also from Wild At Heart and some of the white and black phrase stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I do hope you can take some inspiration from my layout today.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails