Sunday, February 23, 2020

Cool Dude | Legendary Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends,

Today I am excited to be sharing my first layout using the AWESOME Legendary collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

As the mother of 2 boys and hubby, I am slightly outvoted in my house and love all the boy collections to document their antics with! The Legendary collection is absolutely perfect for their pages, on this page I have documented a photo of my handsome youngest son hanging out at the shops one day!

One of my favourite papers from the collection is the rainbow one called 'Wild One', I love how it is in a diagonal design! I trimmed it down slightly and added it to the 'Explorer' paper, I like the navy as a mat for the page. I then cut out a diagonal triangle cut file design from The Cut Shoppe from white cardstock and placed it over the top of the paper. I love how the white breaks up some of the rainbow paper. I machine stitched around the outside edge of the layout.

The large stars in the ephemera pack have a line drawn on them so they were perfect to machine stitch, see the detail on 2 of the larger stars in the photo below. I matted my photo using the wood grain frame die-cut and one of the small cut out papers from the 'Total Legend' paper, I also stapled one of banner die-cuts to the top left corner of my photo. I adhered the largest star in the top left corner and the smaller one in the bottom right corner and then adhered my photo over the top.

The Die-Cut title pack are awesome and I love the font of these! I chose the words 'Cool Dude' for my title and popped it up with pop dots underneath and placed to the right of my photo. I took lots of the coloured stars from the die-cut pack and popped them up in rainbow fashion like the paper. I love the height and shadows this creates! I also added one of the awesome flair buttons with the star on it to the right of the 'Cool' word in my title. Lastly I added a few of the clear stickers, accessory stickers and enamel dots to finish my layout.

Make sure you keep an eye out for this amazing new boy collection, it is now in your favourite retailer stores and will be coming to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store really soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails