Saturday, November 9, 2019

Hello | Unforgettable Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Unforgettable collection!

The colours in the Unforgettable collection are beautiful so I decided to showcase them all on this layout! I pulled out the 6' x 8' paper pad and starting using the papers to back a heart cut file available in The Cut Shoppe.  

Once the heart design was backed, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it to the black and white spot paper also from the Unforgettable collection. I decided to trim down the black and white spot paper so that I could add the grey chevron paper is a border right around the page. I trimmed this paper down slightly also so that I could add a black cardstock border also.

I added my photo of my 2 beautiful nieces slightly to the right of the heart and added a couple pf layers underneath including a paper doily and some more of the 6' x 8' papers from the paper pad. I also added one of the tags from the die-cut pack to the left of the photo and I popped up the photo and paper layers to give even more dimension. I pulled out the 'Hello' foam title and added it to the bottom of my photo and added a flair button and a phrase die-cut on the left of the photo.

The butterflies in this collection are beautiful, quite a few of those made it onto my page also. To further embellish, I added 2 of the black foam hearts, some die-cut hearts and florals, some enamel dots and some of the stickers from the accessory sheet.

Thank you so much for stopping by the Cocoa Vanilla blog today! I hope you are inspired to pull out your Unforgettable collection and create with it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails