Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Seek Adventure | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,


Today I am sharing a new design team layout with you for The Cut Shoppe featuring the stunning new Full Heart cut file!



Full Heart

This cut file design is one of those ones that you can take a busy paper and cut out a busy design with and still get an awesome look! I love cut file designs like this as the paper may have been one I would never use because of its busyness.

I cut the design out from a paper from Paige Evan's/Pink Paislee Horizon collection and I love how it turned out. I decided to adhere it to a plain white cardstock background to allow all the colours in the design to pop.

I layered some of the 6' x 8' papers under the photo as well as tucking in a few die-cuts for extra layers also. I also layered one of the title die cuts at the top of my photo as the words suited the girls and blended in with the colours in the photo. I kept other embellishments to a minimum as I wanted the cut file and the photo to be the main focus on my layout.

You can see lots of the detail of the Full Heart cut file design in the photo above. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails