Monday, September 9, 2019

Love You | Unforgettable Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am excited to be sharing my first layout with you for Cocoa Vanilla using the stunning Unforgettable collection! I am documenting a beautiful photo of my sister and her husband from their wedding day and this collection just oozes lovely things like weddings!

I decided to cut a strip of the stripe side of the 'Sprightly' paper and placed it vertically down a plain white cardstock background. I then trimmed the white cardstock down so that I could use the pink side of the 'Unscripted' paper as a border. I added some machine stitching down each side of the vertical strip. I added some layers under my photo including the floral paper from the 'Pretty Bits' paper and one of the die-cut frames, I popped these all up using craft foam.    

I tucked in one of the tab stickers both at the top and bottom of my photo from the Accessory sticker sheet. As you can see in the detail photo above, I used some of the gorgeous new foam words as my title! They are gorgeous and aren't too sticky, perfect if you aren't sure of placement, they are easily repositionable which is very handy for me! I also added one of the gorgeous bows and a few other embellishments finish off this side of the layout.

On the left hand side, I added one of the cute banner stickers and tucked in some of the gorgeous floral die-cuts. I also layered one of the flair buttons to the top of one of the florals. A few other small embellishments like the clear stickers and enamel dots finish off this side. One thing I wanted to point out in the floral die-cuts is that gorgeous texture you can see in the detail photo below. I just love that not only are there beautiful colours in this collection but the texture is awesome too.

Thank you for stopping by today! This collection is just so gorgeous! If you haven't already ordered yours, make sure you get your order in at one of our retailers! Everything is stunning! I hope you are inspired to create something pretty with this collection.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails