Friday, September 20, 2019

Bloom | Unforgettable Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing with you my second layout using the stunning NEW Unforgettable collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

The florals in this collection are just amazing and so beautiful.......they were itching to get onto a page! I decided a photo of my beautiful nieces was the perfect photo to document them dressed in pink together!

I decided on a horizontal design both at the top and bottom of the page, I added the gorgeous small floral paper to the top of the page and also layered the teal diagonal stripe paper under the  floral paper. At the bottom I added some of the gorgeous die-cut flowers and arranged them in a cluster. I also added the gorgeous 'Smile' flair button over the top of the flowers. I added the foam title word just above the floral cluster and also added one of the butterfly die-cuts.

Underneath my photo I added some of the floral die-cuts and also some of the clear stickers too. The butterfly die-cuts are just gorgeous and I added another one to the right of the photo as well as another of the gorgeous flair buttons. I added some of the accessory stickers to both the top of the photo and the bottom of the photo. These phrases are the perfect small addition embellishment.

I absolutely LOVE the addition of the enamel dots again in this collection so I added a few of them around the page in different sizes and colours. Whenever I get a new collection to work with from Cocoa Vanilla, I always try to include at least one of everything on the page!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will get your hands on some of the gorgeous Unforgettable collection if you haven't already got some!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails