Wednesday, August 14, 2019

So Sweet | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a super fun design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome NEW Fair Fun cut file!

As soon as I saw the Fair Fun cut file I just knew it had to be paired with some of my leftover Carousel collection from Crate Paper. 
Fair Fun

I went ahead and started backing the design with different patterned papers as well as some vellum to give the illusion of being able to see through the Ferris Wheel. I then used one of the Ferris Wheel transparent embellishments for the centre and popped the whole cut file up using some craft foam.

To enhance each of the carriages, I added a star embellishment to draw attention to them. My photo is of my sons at Luna Park here in Sydney, Australia. They both had never eaten Fairy Floss (cotton candy) before so they absolutely loved how huge these were! The pom pom embellishments from this collection reminded me of the fluffiness of it haha!

This cut file is suited to any kind of theme, not just a fair! You could use it for a girl or boy page, travelling...just about anything! I love how it can be layered over and still give a great effect. You could even try adding embellishments underneath the vellum for a different effect!

Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for all the awesome new cut files as well as all the other awesome ones! You will definitely find something in store to suit your next project!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails