Friday, May 10, 2019

I Moustache You A Question | Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I have a new design team layout to share created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park

As soon as I saw that moustache paper in the Petticoats and Pinstripes collection I just knew I was going to create a layout with this title! Lately my husband has been saying this quote as though it has just been invented!! I am not sure if he had just never heard it before but he says it heaps now and he cracks himself up every time! To get this photo, I made my youngest son pose for me with the black cardstock moustache that I cut out on my Cameo machine! I then used the same moustache to embellish the page with!

I didn't want to use a full sheet of the moustache paper as its a little too busy on its own so I used some of the 'B' side of the Rocket Ships paper to break it up a little bit. I placed a piece of it vertically and also cut two strips from the Stripes paper and placed those at the very edges of the page.
I matted my photo using one of the cards from the 3' x 4' journalling cards paper  and placed it on craft foam and adhered it in the very centre of the page.

I layered a strip of the yellow globe paper vertically underneath the photo plus I used the journalling card with the moustache to layer some embellishments over. I used some foam dots underneath the big moustache to create some dimension and shadows, the moustache forms part of the title. The rest of the title is made up from the alphabet stickers from the sticker sheet. I also added a few of the word stickers and a couple of pieces of wood veneer from the wood veneer pack. I cut a word off the washi tape roll too. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

   

     

      

      
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails