Saturday, March 16, 2019

I Am | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,


Today I am sharing a fun design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe that uses the brand new 'All The Angles' cut file


I love creating layouts like this where it gives you the opportunity to use up some leftover papers and embellishments you may have had sitting around for a while! I loved that I had enough papers to be able to back each of the triangles in this design.

All the Angles

I cut out the cut file from white cardstock, once the triangles were all backed behind, I used washi tape to secure them as I knew I was going to add machine stitching. I absolutely LOVE machine stitching and the effect it brings to a page.

 I kept the title and embellishing fairly simple, I used some stickers, wood veneer, die-cuts and some metal brad stickers to embellish. Some things I did use foam tape with for added dimension however not all needed the dimension. 

I added a little bit of tone on tone embellishing as you will see in the next 2 photos, where there was a teal paper, I added the same colour embellishment to that spot and so on. My photo was adhered with foam tape and some layers added enough for dimension. I placed the photo slightly to the right of the centre to allow for embellishing.

Thank you for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the awesome Cut Shoppe store! There are new designs being added all the time plus you will find your favourites in there too!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails