Saturday, March 9, 2019

Happy Times | Happiness | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,
Today I am excited to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio with you using the STUNNING new Happiness collection! As soon as I saw the gorgeous geometric large die-cut heart with the backing paper already done, I knew I had to create something with it! 

Whenever you buy one of these, the large die-cut is lightly taped to the very centre of the backing paper. I pulled this off and began adding thin strips of foam adhesive to the back side of the large heart. Once it was complete with craft foam, I then lined it up with the backing sheet and adhered it down. I just love the shadows and dimension this gives to the heart. This is a great alternative to just sticking the heart die-cut straight down on the backing sheet, it creates some great dimension! 

The photo I am scrapping today is one of myself having fun with some Snapchat filters recently. This photo with the hearts was perfect for this page. I layered some of the gorgeous 6' x 8' papers from the paper pad underneath my photo to help it stand out from all those colours in the heart. I layered my title 'Happy Times' right beside my photo to help draw your eye in and also clustered some of the other embellishments around the photo like the tassels and flower die-cuts and a flair button. 

I absolutely LOVE the clear stickers from Happiness so I added a few of the navy blue sketched ones for added interest in some parts of the heart. I also added one of clear sticker arrows to below the photo.Have you ordered your Happiness collection from our retailers yet? 

Its now starting to arrive in retail stores around the country so make sure to check them out! You will not be disappointed!

See you next time,

Happy creating,

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails