Friday, November 16, 2018

Hello Summer | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories!!!

I absolutely love the multicolour striped paper from this collection! So much so that I ordered 2 sheets of it! I have been hoarding them up until now! I decided I would use the first sheet by cutting out a background cut file from it. I love the effect this cut file gives to a paper like this!   

I adhered the cut file straight onto a plain white cardstock background and then started to work out where I wanted to place my photo and embellishments. I decided on the very centre of the layout so that you could see the cut file evenly on both sides. I layered a couple of the coloured papers from the 3' x 4' Elements paper underneath my photo to help it stand out from all those colours in the background paper!

I popped up the 'Hello' die-cut piece that forms part of my title using foam tape and then adhered the 'Summer' flat to the page. I like the interest this gives and the shadows this effect gets on a page. Some of the floral chipboard and die-cut pieces were perfect embellishments to tuck in to each side of the photo. 

This collection is perfect for your Summer/Beach photos! The colours are gorgeous! Find it in the Sassy Scrappers store now!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

    

   
           
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails