Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sweet Moments | Midnight | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the stunning brand new Midnight collection!

This week, I was asked to create a pink themed project, so what better way than to scrapbook a cute photo of my nieces to be able to use lots of pink! 

I chose a cut file to enhance that gorgeous pink ombre paper, so I cut the design out and then adhered it to the striped background paper. The square ephemera frame was the perfect size to fit around my cute photo, I placed it to the right of my page slightly and added some pretty floral accessory stickers and die cuts. 

My title is made up of the 'Moments' chipboard piece and the 'Sweet' clear sticker. I placed the 'Sweet' word to the left of the photo and the 'Moments' word underneath the photo. I also added a few of the phrase stickers under the 'Moments' word for some more pops of colour.

The heart stickers are gorgeous! I added clear ones and accessory ones in all the spaces of the 'O's. The clear stickers are brilliant for pops of subtle colour here and there! The Bloom and Grow sticker was perfect to add to the left of my page and I also added one of the paint swipe ones above my photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails