Monday, October 15, 2018

Lovely Heart | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the super pretty Dainty Doily cut file.  


image 0

I decided to cut the file out from the pretty colourful paper from the Chasing Dreams collection by Crate Paper. I love how all the colours turned out in the design. I machine stitched it around the very edge of the circle onto the background paper and then folded up the scallops for some definition.    

I popped up my photo onto some foam tape and added a pretty paper doily under the right hand side. I then adhered it to the centre of the Dainty Doily design. 

I added some nice embellishments around my photo and chose the title Lovely Heart. I picked out the Happy Heart phrase sticker and placed it in the centre of the Heart chipboard word. A few splatters of gold Heidi Shine and my layout was done.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails