Friday, October 26, 2018

All You Need Is Icecream | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the Hello Summer collection.
I started out by cutting a large vertical strip from the watermelon paper to adhere on the right side of the page and cut a smaller strip for the left side. I then placed the black and white scallop sticker beside the small strip. 
I had two super cute photos of my niece eating ice-cream and some of the elements in this collection go perfectly with the photos! I set the photos out in a vertical design to fit in with the paper strips.
The All You Need Is Ice-cream title was the perfect title for my layout so I placed it to the left of my bottom photo. I added a few chipboard stickers, wood veneers and some die-cuts to embellish.

The sticker tabs with the words on them are great for adding extra little details!

Make sure to check this collection out in the Sassy store plus so much more!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x  

  
     
    
       Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails