Friday, September 14, 2018

Wander | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

I have had this photo printed for so long and never really found anything that I liked to go with it until I was working with this awesome collection again the other day!
Outdoor photos are just perfect! 

 I started out by cutting out a leafy background cut file from white cardstock and then backed a couple of random leaves with one of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad. I then machine stitched the cut out down onto another sheet of white cardstock.

I popped the photo up with some foam tape and embellished mostly around the photo to draw your eye in. I picked out green, gold and hints of blue embellishments as they were the colours in the photo. I chose 'Wander' as my title using those super cool leatherette alphabet stickers!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the all new Sassy store...it has received a makeover and its awesome!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Leatherette Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Alpha      Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg
Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases     Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"    Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails