Monday, July 9, 2018

You Make Me Smile | June 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous June 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

For today some of the designers had to focus on creating a boy layout incorporating the colours orange, blue, black and white and to focus on using the awesome Pinkfresh Studio chambray fabric die-cuts from the Simple and Sweet collection found in the June 2018 Embellishment kit!


I started off by choosing a couple of the awesome exclusive Project Life cards from the June 2018 Project Life kit to layer underneath my photo and then I began to add embellishments once I had my photo and layers in place.  

I used some of the puffy and chipboard stickers from the Simple and Sweet collection to embellish along with the chambray fabric die-cuts. I decided to leave the die-cuts as they came but you could most definitely alter them if you found the colour to be too intense! I just LOVE the flair designed by Kim Watson for Pretty Little Studio this month, these are found in the June 2018 Embellishment kit.

This photo of my sons is one of my all time favourites....we had a professional photo shoot done about a year and a half ago...the first photo shoot we had ever had as a family! I have scrapped these photos numerous times but I can't help it...I love them!

I hope I have inspired you to use the chambray die-cuts on your next project! If you use them make sure to share your project on our Facebook page for us all to see!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails