Monday, July 23, 2018

You Are Seriously Rad | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome Boy's Rule collection! For part of this week, some of the design team are creating projects showcasing geometric elements, I am sharing my interpretation today!

I decided to punch out lots of hexagons from some of the different papers in the 6 x 8 inch paper pad using my hexagon punch! I also added 2 other hexagon shapes, the Boy's Rule one from the sticker sheet and the ephemera piece that says Awesome I popped up using foam tape.

I framed my photo with one of the chipboard frames and also added the chipboard crown to the top of the frame to look like it was sitting on my handsome son's head! This photo is just one of those everyday, spur of the moment ones you take when he is wearing a cute hat like that!

My title is made up of those awesome chipboard words and small sticker that says 'Seriously' from the sticker sheet. I also added a few of the clear stickers including two of the paint strips underneath my photo, the scalloped one under the title and a few of the phrase ones around my page. Lastly I added a flair button that suited the page right above my title and sprinkled some mist too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails