Saturday, July 28, 2018

I Could Cuddle You Forever | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you and I am sharing a new design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome Basket Weave background cut file



I cut the basket weave cut file from a pretty ombre pink and yellow paper by Paige Evans. Once it was all cut out, I pulled up the thin outline to reveal all the small inner pieces on the mat. 

I lightly adhered the thin outline piece with some washi tape to some white cardstock and then began to adhere all the pieces back into the cut file like a jigsaw puzzle. Once they were all back in place and glued down, I pulled up the outline again. I love it turned out!

I kept the embellishing fairly simple for this page so not to cover up too much of the background cut file effect. I mostly added some embellishments to highlight my photo by placing them framing my photo.

I think this is such an awesome effect especially with the ombre paper! Why don't you give it a try? We would love to see what you create using a similar technique! Share with us in our Facebook group called The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot!

Thanks for stopping today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails