Thursday, June 7, 2018

You'll Move Mountains | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for The Cut Shoppe using one of the travel themed cut files called 'Going My Way'


I cut the cut file from white cardstock as I knew that I wanted to use that blue paper as a background paper. I like how the white pops against the blue background.
Once adhered, I machine stitched around the circles. 

The cut file is awesome for travel pages and just general outdoor pages too!

I attached foam tape underneath the photo mat to create some dimension and also under the 'You'll Move Mountains' ephemera piece that acts as my title for the layout.

I added a few extra embellishments to finish off the layout including layering the corresponding wooden letters on top of the N, E, S and W. 

Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store and grab some gorgeous cut files to use in your craft!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails