Friday, June 15, 2018

Splash | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Bella Blvd Island Escape collection in the Sassy store now!

I absolutely love this photo of my niece on a flamingo floatie from last year! It is a perfect photo to use for this collection! I started out by finding a flamingo cut file and cut it out from the pink paper from the Island Escape collection!

I also cut a title to suit from the purply/blue waves paper. Once I had placed the cut files where I wanted them, I placed my photo and tucked one of the floral ephemera pieces under the right hand side of my photo! 

Embellishing was easy after I had my title and photos down. I added a couple of wood veneer that I got in the Sassy store plus I also added 2 flairs, some enamel dots and phrase stickers from my stash too! 

Make sure to check out the Sassy Scrappers store and get the Island Escape collection before it sells out! I have noticed that some of the goodies are already sold out so be quick!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Peace & Quiet         Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Tropical Bliss

Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words       Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons

Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix     Cienna Wood Veneers
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails