Friday, June 8, 2018

Sea | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new design team layout to share for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Bella Blvd Island Escape collection!

I have had this picture of my boys from this past Summer printed for a while now! This photo was the inspiration for this layout! I knew I wanted to include some boating/nautical elements on this page today!

I started off by finding a ship's wheel cut file and cut it out from the dark blue paper in the Island Escape collection. I used foam tape to pop it up off the page. I also cut some strips from the 'Borders' paper in the Island Escape collection to add to the left side of the layout! I like the pop of pink and the addition the floral also brings.

That sticker that says 'Summer Buds' was perfect for this page too! Since they are brothers and good friends it goes so well! I added some ephemera and some of the chipboard stickers to embellish and I also added a wooden ships wheel from my stash to finish my page! 

I really liked that Sea title on the chipboard sticker sheet so that became my page title, I added another part of a border strip below this also!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out the Sassy store for amazing products you absolutely need!!

Tarrah x

Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Borders           Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Daily Details
Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Moonlit Kisses        Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words
 Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons    Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix
Cienna Wood Veneers
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails