Friday, June 22, 2018

Hello Precious | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Island Escape collection by Bella Blvd

For this layout, I actually started out with the super cute borders paper from the Bella Blvd Molly collection as I received that paper in my kit along with the Island Escape collection this time too! I decided on a banner/pennant layout and took my large banner punch and punched out a few of them to place horizontally across the page!

I just had to fussy cut one of the adorable foxes also from the borders paper and added it beside my beautiful photo. The photo is of my 2 gorgeous nieces with my Mum (their Grandma that they call Marnee) when my Mum was visiting them recently. Oh how they love their Marnee!

I love that strip that says 'Beauty Might Bring Happiness But Happiness Always Brings Beauty' from the Borders paper from the Molly collection and wanted to include that above the banners along with the blue and white distressed strip from the Island Escape Borders paper also.

The Elle's Studio wood veneer from the Cienna collection were perfect to add to the layout as they say things like Precious and I Love You...all things that go with this gorgeous photo!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

Molly Borders Paper 12x12 Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Borders

Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words   Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons

Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix  Cienna Wood Veneers 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails