Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Wonderful | April 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the April 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

My brief this week was to use a background cut file and that is one of my favourite things to do! I chose one of the files that Kimberly created for the recent interNational Scrapbook Day celebrations! I cut it from white cardstock and then chose some of the pretty papers to back the flowers and butterflies with.

Once the heart cut file was backed I machine stitched around the outside and then adhered it to the background paper. I chose one of the exclusive Project Life cards to matt my photo with and then tucked a few embellishments around my photo as well.

The gold oval frame from the Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Flourish puffy phrases was the perfect addition to the top of my photo. I like how it drew the 4 of us girls in together.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails