Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Awesome | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am very excited to share my first layout using the amazing, brand new Boys Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Everything in this awesome collection makes creating a breeze! I put this layout together in no time at all thanks to everything co-ordinating and working together perfectly! One of my favourite things from this collection is the new clear stickers! They are a great addition to any project if you just want to add something a little extra to your project! 

Another of my favourite things is the awesome chipboard stickers/icons! These really make a statement and I chose to use the word 'Awesome' from that pack on my page. I love how it balances my photo and all the other elements above it too.

Stars always work with any boy collection and this one is no exception! I have added both ephemera stars and chipboard stars to my layout, making sure to have a visual triangle on my page for balance.

I also had to add one of the amazing 'Boys Rule' flair buttons that are included with all Cocoa Vanilla collections! To finish off I added some phrase stickers, clear stickers and splattered some black mist around as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails