Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Together | March 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Happy Easter everyone!!

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous goodies all found in the March 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

This month there are lots of chipboard frames included in the kits, when I saw them, they immediately gave me the idea to create a loose grid design for my layout today! I did not want to just leave the frames blank so I backed them with my photo, die-cuts and stickers!

For my title I could not go past those gorgeous wood grain chipboard Thickers, choosing the word. 'Together' as my title to go with the two munchkins together in the outdoor bath tub!

I rarely use a dark background, always preferring to go with white, however this week, I challenged myself to use a dark background and I just love how it turned out....I love how the colours all look nice and bright against the dark!

I hope you all had a safe and Happy Easter!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails