Monday, April 23, 2018

Perfect | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone! 

 Today I am excited to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful More Than Words collection!

To start my layout I chose a pretty butterfly cut file and cut it from white cardstock, I then backed it with the 'Effervescent' paper with the colourful circle side showing through the butterflies on the cut file. I love how pretty that looks! 

I pulled out some of the gorgeous ephemera and vellum butterflies to overlay onto the cut out ones, I then machine stitched through the centres of them for some more texture and to secure them better.

Under the photo of my beautiful niece, I added a small doily and some of the pink side of the Darling Buds paper. The 'Perfect' word from the chipboard stickers became my title and I also added some of the phrase stickers from the accessory stickers under the title.

To finish my layout, I added some of the enamel hearts and dots and also the date stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Check out the Cocoa Vanilla store to purchase this collection plus loads more!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails