Friday, April 13, 2018

Explore | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Sassy Scrappers

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I am back with you to share another travel themed design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Simple Stories Travel Notes collection!

I decided on a circle design this week and went ahead and punched out 1 inch circles from the paper with all the circles! I placed them down with liquid adhesive and then machine stitched through them all by going around in one big circle... 

I love that large 'Explore' title from the chipboard sticker pack, that easily became my title, placing it at the bottom of my photo amongst some other embellishments also.

The itinerary tag has some extra journalling on it so I left the adhesive off the middle of my photo so I was able to tuck it in behind my photo.....I added some twine to the top of the tag for some texture. 

The wood veneer globe was a little bit plain just on its own so I added a sticker to liven it up a little bit!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the Sassy Scrappers store for this collection and all the other amazing goodies in store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Vertical Elements        Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Horizontal Elements
Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo       Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg
     Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"       Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg
                   You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails