Monday, April 9, 2018

Best Fun Ever | Endless Summer | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla! This week we are scrap lifting fellow design team members on the CVS blog! I chose to scraplift a stunning layout by fellow design team member Anna Komenda

This is my take on Anna's gorgeous layout......

I used the gorgeous Endless Summer collection and even did the mixed media part!! Mixed media is really not my thing and it probably doesn't look the best but I wanted to push myself a little bit out of my comfort zone and I am happy with how it turned out!

This is Anna's amazing layout....Anna used the awesome 'You Rock' collection!

Lots of paper layers underneath my photo and some foam tape to pop some of them up! The wood veneer title is also popped up using some foam dots!

The 'Live in the Sunshine' sticker was also popped up on the right side as it needed to become level with my photo and layers! I added lots of different embellishments including puffy stickers, wood beads, ephemera, flair button, accessory stickers and wood veneer all from the Endless Summer collection! I chose to use Endless Summer as I always want Summer to be endless haha!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails