Sunday, March 11, 2018

Oh My Heart | February 2018 Main Kit | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new layout that I have created for Hip Kit Club using the amazing February 2018 Main Kit!

This week I wanted to try using just the Main Kit only....I know many of the Hip Kit Club subscribers only subscribe to the main kit each month so if you are one of those, I am hoping you get some inspiration from my layout today!

I started out with one of the HKC free February 2018 cut files...I love to do this as it can often predetermine what my design will look like and then it makes it an easy process to complete a layout.

I added lots of embellishments all around my page to enhance the photo of myself and hubby!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails