Friday, March 23, 2018

Hello Let's Go | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I am excited to be sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using a new collection!

This month I am working with the gorgeous Travel Notes collection by Simple Stories!

If you know me, another of my passions is traveling so I have plenty of travel photos to use this collection hopefully easy!

Firstly I decided to cut a large title cut file from one of the dark blue papers, I popped it up using some foam tape for some dimension!

Once the cut file was adhered to the cardstock, I placed my photo towards the bottom of the page allowing part of the cut file to overlap onto the photo. I love doing this is it gives off a flowing and uniform looking design. 

The ephemera, stickers and wood veneer were added to brighten and bring more interest to the page! I love to overlap my embellishments, l like how it all comes together when things are overlapped!

The only thing added from my stash this week is the airplane flair button over on the left hand side! I have had that flair button for ages!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Check out this collection in the Sassy store plus there are loads more new goodies too!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Get Lost     Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg
Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo     Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"

Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg       You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails