Sunday, February 25, 2018

So Adorable | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am back and I am excited to feature my first layout created using the AMAZING More Than Words collection for Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

One of my favourite things from this brand new beautiful collection are the gorgeous stamps! Now I am not much of a stamper, however when I saw these stamps I knew I had to feature them on a layout!

I started off by stamping the large floral cluster in black and then worked my photo and layers around this design. I knew I wanted to have some sprays of embellishments out each side of my layers as shown here. 

This photo is of my 2 gorgeous nieces in the bath tub! They are such happy and beautiful little girls! I just love that I can use pink lots more now! A couple of lace doilies help to ground my layers against the woodgrain patterned paper from the More Than Words collection...

I used lots of different embellishments all from the More Than Words collection on this layout including: vellum, ephemera, enamel shapes, cardstock stickers, flair and chipboard stickers too! I love how the hearts here at the bottom look as though they are hanging from the stamped flowers!

I hope you have started creating with your More Than Words collection? If you have, make sure to upload it to the Facebook community for us all to see! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails