Saturday, February 17, 2018

I Heart You | January 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am here to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club with a focus on the Main Squeeze ephemera from the January 2018 Hip Kits!

I just loved the pink and red ephemera pieces in the Main Squeeze pack so this is the colour scheme I went with for this layout! I used quite a few of them as feature pieces as well as layers...

I even gave the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink from the January 2018 Color Kit a work out on my background using the packaging technique (thanks Missy ;)) 

I absolutely adore the Vicki Boutin roller stamp in the January 2018 Project Life kit! I stamped a few of the images and phrases around my page for some interest!

I hope you have found some inspiration from my layout to create some Love themed projects?! Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails