Sunday, December 3, 2017

Together With You | November 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends! 

Today I am excited to share my first project created for Hip Kit Club using the AMAZING November 2017 Main and Add-On Kits!!


I was very inspired by this week's sketch (posted in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Member Forum) and decided to create my layout based on it this week! 


The November 2017 Hip Kits are absolutely gorgeous and SOOOO jam packed full of product....it is soooo hard not to put it all on your first project like I wanted too HA!
I used lots of the beautiful December Days products by Pinkfresh Studio and also loads of the AMAZING exclusives designed by both Kim Watson​ and Kimberly Hutchison​!

I hope you inspired to give the sketch a try this week and use up your November 2017 kits?!

Some more close up detail....

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails