Saturday, December 9, 2017

Ho Ho Ho | Crate Paper Fa La La | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I am back to share another festive layout for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Crate Paper Fa La La collection!
You can find this gorgeous collection along with loads of beautiful craft products in the Sassy Scrappers store now!


I absolutely LOVE this collection! I have been able to create so many projects with it! It has suited my photos perfectly! Why not go and get it from the Sassy store so you too can create cute projects like I have!


The ephemera/die cut pieces would have to be my favourite! They are wonderful additions for in and around my photo of my son trimming the tree!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you check out the Sassy store for all the gorgeous goodies to create your beautiful projects!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Wish Season Flair Pack 8pk      Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter

  Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)          Fa La La Evergreen Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

Fa La La Festive Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails